Cataract Treatment Specialist
Kenneth Roach, M.D., is a trained medical surgeon. He provides care for eye-related diseases, do general eye examinations, and provide spectacle correction and contact lens fitting services. Dr. Roach's office is equipped with the latest technology. At Fuquay Ophthalmology, his team provide patients with a broad scope of eye care services that include basic eye exams, cataract surgery, diabetic screening, and an array of glaucoma treatment and services.
Why Choose Us?
- Extensive Training in Ophthalmology
- Assistant Clinical Professor at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
- Specialize in the Diagnosis & Treatment of Glaucoma
- Glaucoma Specialty Training at the New York Eye and Ear Infirmary
- Modern Equipment & Technology
Call us today at (919) 346-8109 and come in for an appointment.